Internship programme - vacancies
- A wide variety of activities in which you will actively participate.
- An international and multi cultural work environment (over 40 staff members from EU and ACP member countries).
- The opportunity to use and further develop your skills in various fascinating sectors
- An internship contract for a duration of 3-6 months, renewable once only (maximum 12 months); please note there is no possibility of recruitment at CTA after the internship.
- A monthly allocation in line with a scale established by CTA, accident and emergency sickness coverage and support in finding lodging.
Interns will work within the framework of the following programmes/activities:
- Economy of agricultural development
- Information Technologies (IT) and IT management
- Media (video, radio, blogs) as well as public relations
- Seminars and study visits
CTA uses the following criteria when considering applications:
- You must be between 20 - 30 years
- You should be enrolled at a university or college of higher education or be a young graduate with a maximum professional experience of 2 years
- You should have a good knowledge of ICT applications
- You should be fluent in French or English and have a good knowledge of the other language
- You should be a citizen of a member state of the European Union or of the ACP group (Africa, Caribbean, and Pacific)
- You should be curious, communicative and very motivated
- Education and Qualifications: information science and/or communication science, social science, agricultural science, development economy, marketing, information technologies.
Interships are organised at the CTA headquarters in Wageningen, The Netherlands and at the CTA Brussels office.
Further information on the intern positions available can be found here.
If you are interested, please send us:
- Your curriculum vitae and covering letter
- Your dates of availability
- 2 letters of recommendation and/or references.
The information and documents should be sent to internship[at]cta.int